2. The Guest House
3. The Self-Powered Waterslide
4. The Pooclear Missile
5. The Summer Cabin
6. The Institute for Higher Shitting
7. The Dysenteria
8. The First in an Advancing Wave of Our New Mechanized Port-A-Potty Overlords (Dear God! The Port-A-Potties are building other Port-A-Potties! Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!)
10. The Ancestral Homestead
11. The Abductitorium
12. Smellfield, Minnesota
13. Disneyland North (C'mon in, kids! Only fifty bucks!)
14. Efficiency Apartment for Three College Students
15. The Organic Mudbath
16. An Architectural Crapperpiece
17. A Very Boring Roller Coaster Indeed
18. The Newest Wi-Fi Hotspot
19. The Artist's Studio
20. The Funniest Neighborhood Blight
21. The Candy Store
22. Our U-Store-It
23. Discount Fertilizer Warehouse
24. A Very Large and Lonely Maraca
25. Ol' Turd Shed
26. The Great American Hero
27. Porty/Potty/Party Central
28. Modern Art
Excellent Blog, Bleet. I was looking for some more internet-based ways to avoid doing any real work today.
Also, I once saw a port-o-potty that boasted 'We're Number 1 in the Number 2 business'.
Thank you, KJ. Mysterious unkown demon that you are.
I always thought a good name for a portable latrine business would be "The Sit-N-Shit".
I've always thought you could market them as some kind of endurance sport...how long can you hold your breath, or how long can you hold something else.
Post a Comment