1. Rhymes with both "poo poo" and "doo doo", clearly poetic and clearly euphemisms for crap.
2. Is a very rare second-person pronoun.
3. Seems like it's spelled with one letter, but actually it's three. (See also: "eye", "sea" and "queue"- for an extreme example)
4. Homophone with "ewe" with which it doesn't even share a single letter! The only occurence of such a phenomenon (in multi-letter words) in the English language! That's awesome!
5. Eats its young.
6. Always allowed to take U-turns wherever and whenever it so chooses.
7. Not sure exactly, but it's not quite the same as what I like about him, her, it, us or even thou.
8. It's youtastic.
9. Really knows how to dance.
10. Is a pronoun, and, as such, you can always expect things to be handled professionally by you. Much better than sloppy amateur nouns.
11. Is quite famous; can be found all over the internet.
Post a Comment