1. Like techno-vegan weenieboy, Moby, I am also descended directly from a whale metaphor, except mine ain't no pussy whale like his. Mine's fucking, sea-mammal-ninja-level deadly.
2. My great-great grandfather once shot a man in Reno just to watch Johnny Cash write a song about him dying.
3. My great aunt's great uncle was the first man to attach lasers to tap shoes.
4. I am directly descended from the first mutant, serial killer pope.
5. My mother's mother's family dug the Panama Canal with only their penetrating stares.
6. A female relative in the Romanian branch of my father's family went to prom with Vlad the Impaler, and made him cry like a little homicidal baby.
7. My great-grandmother's great aunt survived for three years on cyanide alone.
I always say that my ancestors (Vikings) beat up your ancestors. I must find a bumper sticker.
This freeekin ROCKED.
In your case, I guess your ancestors did some serious butt-stomping, but they were eventually crushed by that devil of a disease, Beard Rot.
Post a Comment