American archeologists and British archaeologists have recently unearthed a stone tablet which they say contains the holy commandments eleven through twenty as passed down from God to Moses. Experts speculate that Moses may have forgotten the tablet "accidentally-on-purpose" when he and the Lord failed to see eye-to-eye on some of the stipulations in this second set of ten rules. Presented here, for the first time in human history, are those commandments.
11. Do what you will; those first ten were really just off-the-cuff remarks.
12. Stop competing: no one "wins" in life.
14. Skateboarding is not a crime.
15. Believe in somebody; let somebody believe in you.
16. In a couple thousand years or so, this guy named Jesus is going to come around. Be nice to him; because, when he is old and gray, he's going to invent the internet.
17. Learn dirty jokes.
18. Make peope laugh.
19. Pay no attention to old guys in long robes.
20. Fight the power.