1. Daily calisthenics including at least three (3) laps around the Earth at an easy, not-noticeably-effecting-the-planet's-natural-rotation pace.
2. Envision self as conduit for fulfilling, positive energy. Also, for gamma rays.
3. Set reasonable, measurable goals: Don't think about saving the Earth, as intelligent people can disagree about what exactly qualifies as "saving". Instead shoot for a more concrete goal like decreasing the number of dastardly episodes in your metropolis by ten percent (10%) over the next two (2) week period.
5. Remain flexible: It may be the scheduled time to thwart the supervillian's nefarious machinations, but, if his Doomsday device is not yet completed, then you'd better have a back-up activity to tackle while you wait.
6. Think positively: Don't tell yourself "Must... push... button!" instead say "Will... push... button!"
7. Delegate tasks; don't try to do everything. Chances are that your sidekick can handle a lot of the paperwork that goes along with vanquishing evil.