August 2, 2007

Made-Up German Words that Might Best Describe Me if They Were Real and Translated Like I Want Them To Translate

Trust me, I actually have some method here. The really good thing is that I can spell these words however I want. No, I do not now speak, nor have I ever spoken, German.


1. Doomengloomen

2. Kwueuestinsimplun

3. Maluede

4. Komplanistanin

5. Frokkit

6. Vokglichtentunkerren

7. Robottlek

8. Sexporken

9. Gubb

10. Witpist

11. Neinhuenjokkersadductein

12. Ot

13. Solvurkengudwenuugibbuenunamurtenlinen

2 comments:

kauder.welsch said...

nice try, part of these coud really be German, part of it rather sounds like Finnish which is a very nice language in its own right.btw,n wheb do you fill us in on the translations?

Brendon Etter said...

Dear Sardonic,

The joke is... I don't know German at all. I have a friend who speaks Finnish.

Your picture looks angry. Do you want a hug? I'm not a good hugger, but I'll try.

Thanks for the comment. I'll leave the fake translations up to you. Please post away!