Recently, the Diet Coke company, which, I think, is not related in any way to the Coca-Cola company, came out with Diet Coke Plus - a mixture of Diet Coke and something called "vitamins" and "minerals". I have no idea what those are, but this woman I know assures me they are healthy in some manner.
I have been thinking, what else could the Diet Coke company add to their fabulous carbonated beverage to make me drink even greater amounts than I currently do?
Incidentally, if your grocer does not carry Diet Coke, request that he or she do so soon. It's spelled Diet C-o-k-e.
Now, on with the list of potential new additions to Diet Coke.
2. Gold dubloons
3. A solid theoretical framework
4. A prize
5. Cured meat
6. Another Diet Coke in which would be another Diet Coke in which would be another Diet Coke, etc...
7. Sunshine like they add to dish soap and douches
8. Diet cocaine
10. A sense of accomplishment
11. Pure butter fat
12. A hard, pulsing techno beat
13. Silk lining
14. An advanced but easy-to-use graphical interface
15. Very horny women