August 23, 2007

Beyond XXX

Can it be?

Can there be anything beyond those three ignominious letters? Do we dare take a peek and see the enticing territory into which we could venture? You better believe we will!

Join me, won't you, as we toddle off on a tangent of tantalizing taboo, and answer the question that has bedeviled philosophers for nearly three weeks: What lies beyond XXX?



1. XXXI - XXXIX

2. YYY

3. XXX!

4. XXX to any power greater than 1

5. ZZZ

6. XXX v2.0

7. XXXa - XXXz

8. Digital XXX

9. eXXXtreme


Well, I guess we answered that question. Thanks for taking this vast intellectual journey with me.

2 comments:

Christopher Tassava said...

Freaking awesome list. I've been avoiding/saving this one since I saw it in my feed reader, and low and toehold, it's as Dada as I expected. (Half-expected: the other half thought it would be eyeball-meltingly dirty, which is mostly why I waited so long to read it.) Your copyright be damned, "XXX 2.0" is the title of my forthcoming memoir.

Brendon Etter said...

Holy crap... my memoirs!

I'm so far behind.

Now that you've taken my title, well...