1. It's better to share with a friend, or to share a friend.
2. It's important to show how and what you're feeling to others.
3. You can handle very big problems if you get right down to it.
4. Be willing to try new things, even if they are uncomfortable at first.
5. Let people know when they've made you happy.
6. Sometimes you just have to get dirty to get the job done.
7. There is great value in being a pizza delivery man.
8. It's okay to ask for help when you're dealing with a particularly hard problem.
9. Just do it.
10. Life is often a matter of inches.
11. You can pretend all you want, but everyone can tell if you, or any parts of you, are fake.
12. You don't have to be creative to get rewarded, but it sure can help.
13. Sometimes, it's better to take care of things by yourself.
14. If you can't actually feel interested in something, it's okay to pretend once in a while so you don't hurt anyone's feelings.
15. Every so often, you should step back from all your responsibilities, take a good long look at what surrounds you, and ask yourself: "Can I fuck it?"