August 7, 2007

Knock Knock Jokes of the Very Sleepy

Those unfamiliar with the extensive history of these lists, or those simply unwilling or too lazy to tread backward through the archives may have missed this one or this one.

Too bad. I'm sure this one is incrementally more funny if you've read those two.

Do you hear me? Incrementally! Don't you just want to jaunt through the archives and discover the immensity of such an increment? Ah, come on...




Joke #1

Knock. Knock.

Who's there?

Knock. Knock.

You already said that.

Oh. Sorry.



Joke #2

Knock. Knock.

Who's there?

Me.

Me who?

Just open the door. I'm fucking exhausted and crabby and don't have the energy to play your little door-knocking game.



Joke #3

Knock. Kn...



Joke #4

Knock. Knock.

Who's there?

Still me!

Still me who?

Asshole...

Asshole who?

This is not funny... I'm barely maintaining vertical out here, open the damn door!

No comments: