August 1, 2007

Lines I Won't Be Saying on Stage in the David Mamet Play Glengarry Glen Ross

1. Aw, shucks.

2. Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

3. Son of a biscuit! What the fudge is going on here?!

4. What sayeth thee, kind sir?

5. Hey, let's go shopping!

6. When I hear you say that, I feel like you are not validating my emotion-state.

7. Captain, the Zewpodian plasma squadrons have defrequencied our radial-magnetosphere; should I progwave for additional xenonic bulwarking units?

8. Group hug!

9. It's all about trust and integrity.

10. Can someone kiss my boo-boo?

11. I don't know, maybe it's the wrong time of the month for me.

12. I'll follow this trail back to Deadwater Gulch; you circle south, and wait on the east rim until you hear the shooting start.

13. I'm in love with this beautiful world. I'm in love with this beautiful girl.

14. Of course, you can have your money back.

15. You just be the best you that you can be!

16. Always be caring.



[Come hear me not say these lines and infinitely more in Glengarry Glen Ross at the Northfield Arts Guild theater October 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, & 14, 2007. If you don't, I'll cry like the sissy my character isn't.]

No comments: