So many questions seem like they can't be answered.
I say: Bullshit.
It's not that you're not trying hard enough; it's that you're trying too hard.
In the spirit of Occam's Razor, I bring you extremely easy answers to some of life's most perplexing questions.
Think of it as Occam's Triple Rotary Diamond-Encrusted Electric Razor.
Oh yeah, to save precious bytes and bandwidth, I've left off the questions. I'm sure you understand.
2. Lift and separate.
3. Because Colonel Mustard is gay.
4. Innate human selfishness.
5. Soak in vinegar.
8. Presumption of innocence.
9. Ouch! Shit!
11. Left, then right twice.
12. Biological necessity.
13. It's not real.
14. Hold down the reset button for three seconds.
16. Our fear of absolute freedom.
17. Cultural hallucination.
18. Six and a half inches.
19. Deductive reasoning.
21. Blah blah... memes... blah, blah, blah... the inward-seeking eye, etc...