1. Good God sends a plague of locusts; Bad God sends a plague of angsty, teenage locusts.
2. Good God smites thee; Bad God won't stop tapping thee on the shoulder.
3. Good God floods the Earth, killing all; Bad God floods the Earth with preachy pamphleteering, annoying all.
4. Good God knows all; Bad God insists on playing "just one more" round of Trivial Pursuit - "double or nothing."
5. Good God lays out commandments by which all humans must live; Bad God lays out crappy strip malls by which all humans must live.
6. Good God prescribes what animals humans may consume; Bad God uses too much barbeque sauce on his lark-kabobs.
7. Good God sees all; Bad God takes pictures of everything and posts them on the internet for all to see.
8. Good God is infallible; Bad God makes tons of mistakes, but never owns up to any of them.
9. Good God hears your plea for mercy; Bad God has outsourced all mercy services to a plea center in India.
10. Good God blesses the beasts and children; Bad God juggles the beasts and children.
11. Good God tosses you into a lake of fire; Bad God tosses you into the suspiciously warm spot in the pool.