December 18, 2007

How to Roll

Step 1. Get really fat.

Step 2. Remove feet.

Step 3. Remove legs.

Step 4. Remove arms.

Step 5. Stitch your hands back onto where your arm sockets were. This just looks funny, okay?

Step 6. Ask the first person that come along the following question: Please don't be alarmed, but could you please remove my head and then push me down a hill?

Step 7. Don't take "no" for an answer.

Step 8. Not that you'd have any choice, you porky legless, hand-shouldered blob. I mean, what are you going to do, chase the person down if they refuse to remove your head?

Step 9. You should have thought of that before you got fat, removed your legs and sewed your hands to your arm sockets.


(NB: Duh! You make me sick!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a portion of Monty Python's "Search for the Holy Grail" when the guy's arms and legs are cut off and he still wants to fight and won't take no for an answer...and the other guy says, "What are you going to do? Bleed on me?" Sorry...way funnier when you watch it in my head. Oh, wait only I can see that. You can watch it on DVD (or VHS if you still have that). LOL