July 13, 2008

Returned: The Returning, Part II of The Return Cycle

I'm back. I've returned from where I was. I am no longer there. Now, I am here.

If I were still there, I would have yet to return. I would be in a state of not-returning or unreturning.

Also, the state of New Hampshire.

But, I am no longer in a state of not-returning or New Hampshire, since I have returned.

In fact, I was only in the state of returning for a couple days while I was returning, but, since I am done returning to the full extent possible, in that I have returned, I would again be in a state of not-returning or unreturning.

Also, Minnesota. State of.

So, whether I was here or there, I was in the state of not-returning, even though I was and am in two completely different states at the same time.

I am in a state of quantum return.

The crazy thing is that most of the time I was in these various states of returning or not, I was moving in functionally straight lines.

I don't recall doing a lot of turning one way or the other. Or doing it again.

So, even while in the apparent act of returning, I was not really returning.

Whether returning or not, therefore, I was not-returning or unreturning, yet again.

I was in a state of quantum return.

So, wherever I go, I am always and forever returning and not-returning.

Also, I went hiking.

No comments: