The Game Whose Name Stands For The Write-Your-Own-Caption Sensation That's Sweeping The Nation!
I'll get the fun going with this first picture, and I'll supply a few of my own captions.
Then you, the humble reader, will try your hand at being a high school yearbook editor!
If you are an arrogant reader, you should first become humble, then submit your Captionationation caption.
If you are humble, but not a reader, do your best, dummy.
Here's the picture:
- Supporters cheer as John McCain demonstrates one more way he is a "presidential hopeful".
- "Oh, Mr. President, you're wearing pleats!"
- Groping for one hard vote.
- McCain approaches third base.
- Another roofie deftly used, President Bush hails a post-rave cab for himself and his new boyfriend.
- "Mr. President, you smell like eight years of failure."
- McCain and Bush convince everyone that gay marriage would truly be a horrible, horrible thing.
Alright, your turn. Captionationation away! Leave a comment with as many captions as you can muster.