2) Started out well, but I opted not to include it in this list.
3) Yeah, I don't know. Probably not.
4) I think this is the best point in the whole list.
5) This is where number 1 was going to be, but I ended up putting number 5 here instead.
6) Funny, funny stuff.
7) I reached a little too hard for this one.
8) But I made up for it with the subtle wordplay and unexpected drollness of this.
9) I'm not even sure what this one means, which is humorous in its own way.
10) Unnecessarily harsh critique exposing old emotional wounds in the author.
11) Apologizing all around, otherwise known as compensating for primitive prejudices laid bare by number 10.
12) There is a point here, but not in this part of the list which is, all of a sudden, full of unprovoked cursing.
13) This one is more the sentimental favorite.
14) I chuckle to myself.
15) It ends abruptly. More so than you had anticipated, but that's basically the definition of ending abruptly, of course.
(extra spaces to denote a greater passage of time in the progression of the list)
16) The list makes a surprise comeback.
(amazing guitar solo plays in your head)
17) The actual end is here.
(The guitar solo may still be playing in your head, but it can no longer legally or comedically be considered part of this list.)
The actual title of your list is "The Title of This List Is the Title of This List," but who said it wasn't? See Haddocks' Eyes.
No, it's not! The title of that list is the title of that list, that's all! The title of that list is not the title of that list! Dummy! Everyone knows what the title of that list is and what the title of that list is not! Except you, apparently!
18. The list revives itself, shakes off the stupor inflicted my its author and continues.
19. A prime number.
20. A nice round number.
21. If the items were years, the list could now legally drink.
22. The list drinks to excess.
23. The list passes out in a pile of consonants.
Good show, Christopher! Though I fear you've personified the list a bit heavily. It is, after all, only a list, not a sentient enumeration.
24. The list rises slightly, opens one eye to look at Brendon, nods, and passes out again.
This list does not engage in heavy drinking, despite what some may think.
The title of this list is what it is, but isn't "What It Is."
10 points for ShOI!
nice to know you ~........................................
Post a Comment