2) Started out well, but I opted not to include it in this list.
3) Yeah, I don't know. Probably not.
4) I think this is the best point in the whole list.
5) This is where number 1 was going to be, but I ended up putting number 5 here instead.
6) Funny, funny stuff.
7) I reached a little too hard for this one.
8) But I made up for it with the subtle wordplay and unexpected drollness of this.
9) I'm not even sure what this one means, which is humorous in its own way.
10) Unnecessarily harsh critique exposing old emotional wounds in the author.
11) Apologizing all around, otherwise known as compensating for primitive prejudices laid bare by number 10.
12) There is a point here, but not in this part of the list which is, all of a sudden, full of unprovoked cursing.
13) This one is more the sentimental favorite.
14) I chuckle to myself.
15) It ends abruptly. More so than you had anticipated, but that's basically the definition of ending abruptly, of course.
(extra spaces to denote a greater passage of time in the progression of the list)
16) The list makes a surprise comeback.
(amazing guitar solo plays in your head)
17) The actual end is here.
(The guitar solo may still be playing in your head, but it can no longer legally or comedically be considered part of this list.)