Special thanks to the curriculum of Mr. Ernie Cruz which inspired me to create a list of band names had they been fronted by various historical figures. I'm probably not going to treat the assignment with as much reverence as Ernie's students.
1. Napolean Bonaparte - Emperor Abba Fodder
2. Pope Urban II -The Urban Beatdowns
3. Carry Nation - Beer Barrel Poker
4. Adam Smith - Market Mark and the Handless Bunch
5. Sylvia Plath - Joy Division
6. Charles Darwin - Select This!
7. William Shakespeare - Food of Love
8. Eve - Oppression Justification Figurehead
9. Isaac Newton - Move It, Move It
10. Sigmund Freud - Cigarhead and the Gynophobes
11. Gertrude Stein - Thereless
12. Confucius - Say Wha...
13. Helen Keller - Close Enough
14. Plato - The Underpinnings
15. Jane Goodall - Not Monkees
you might like this: hellaplays.blogspot.com
If my good friend Devil Jackson were reading this, he might submit 16. Jesus and the Last Temptations.
You have a friend named Devil Jackson? Any relation to Jack Devilson or Jack, the Devil's son?
Post a Comment