- Space gets angry if I pretend it's not there, and it may be more than a healthy amount of anger.
- Time has begun overusing chat abbreviations in its texts. I'm not sure it even knows what they mean; leading to awkward exchanges like this: Me - "We can talk later. I'm at my dad's funeral." Time - "rotflmao" What? That's going to cause a lot of trouble with people who are not as understanding as I am.
- Often, time just keeps going on and on when I give clear signals that I'm no longer paying attention.
- Finite or infinite? Space wants it both ways, and it's just not something my heart is able to grasp.
- Time has expressed unwavering support for space, but then often uses air-quotes when discussing space's many "accomplishments." Just like that; air-quotes around accomplishments.
- I found an empty bottle of rum under space's bed.
- Time has grown increasingly abusive toward other dimensions, often running backward just to fuck with their flow.
- I recently learned they may be closely related, which is going to make for a very awkward conversation given what happened at Debbie's birthday party last weekend.
Post a Comment