In the fine print of Jesus's Sermon on the Mount, the following stipulations were found that clarify who gets what in the world. This is seen by historians and actual people as important for some unknown reason, most likely because it's coming from Jesus or his team of strategists or his lawyers - presumably his contract law subcommittee.
Anyway, I reprint it here to help you understand what you stand to gain. When you stand to gain it, however, remains, at present, an unresolved issue between you and Jesus's attorneys.
1. The Audacious get Uranus.
2. The Sleepless get Waffles.
3. The Fervent get High Humidity.
4. The Fallow get Hungry.
5. The Procrastinators get some Detroit suburbs.
6. The Lonely get Annoying Poetry.
7. The Trenchant get Irony.
8. The Portly get Clown Make Up.
9. The Stupid get Nothing.
10. The Ridiculous get Lots Of Socks.
11. The Button-Nosed get Unguents.
12. The Isolated get The Power To Bend Syrup.
13. The Undead get A Li'l Bit Funky.