What Would Jesus Do Over?
1. His latest strawberry flan - tasted "plasticy"
2. Cross dismount - was not able to stick the landing like he knows he can
3. Love - pretty sure he's missing something in the formula
4. Walking on water - felt too show-offish
5. Myrrh addiction - should have recognized the symptoms at an early age
6. The Golden Rule - add an "especially if you claim to be one of my followers" clarification
7. Frat selection - could've been in DPK if he'd let up on the "covetousness" moralizing
8. Changing water to wine - you think he'd have learned from the myrrh problems
9. Christianity - in need of an escape clause