My mind left me years ago. Where is it? Good question. I've narrowed it down to a few possibilities.
- Stuck to a funny porcupine.
- Down on the corner, out in the street, though it seems impossible for it to be both places at once.
- Trying on bow ties at an unnamed menswear shop.
- Riding herd.
- Soaking in its own gravy.
- Starring in a very special episode of.
- Telling me that my call is very important to it. Please hold.
- Just fuckin' around.
- Writing a play about a late-night waitress and an angry short-order cook in a seedy cafe on the outskirts of a dying, midwestern, industrial town.
- Waltzing. Always waltzing.
Post a Comment